Thursday, September 16, 2021

My first international writer contract

This happened back in 2010, when I was on the search for a job and decided to test my fate at some point. I sent some CVs to New Zealand, to IT companies as a Technical Writer and my story “Higher than stars” to Japan, Tokyo, applying for International Festival “Story Circus”. I wished to see what God kept for me, which way is mine. As a result of that experiment, I didn’t receive any reply from New Zealand, but… Yes, my story got into Top20 best works of the Tokyo festival. Soon I received a contract from Marza Animation Planet, a branch of famous Sega Company. So, animation didn’t come into my life just out of blue…

In January I received also this wonderful card from Marza Animation Studio. It was so kind of them to send me these seasonal wishes…



4 comments: